Are you new to working in the field of indoor air quality? If so, the Council- certified Residential indoor Environmentalist (CRIE) is the best designation for you. The CRIE is a non-accredited certification that serves a stepping stone to the accredited certifications of CIE and CIEC. The CRIE is designed for people who don’t meet the experience requirements for the CIE and CIEC.
According to the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC), the only prerequisite for the CRIE is employment in the field of indoor environmental investigation. Employment would also include work done by self-employed practitioners, but the certification board may request proof of active work.
If you have a few years of experience, you should consider the CIE- Certified Indoor Environmentalist.
Our class that prepares you for the CRIE is combined with the class that prepares you for the CIE. This combined class is taught both on-site and online.
Our two-day on-site courses have more of a fast-paced format. Here are our upcoming dates:
- November 14-15, 2018 in San Francisco
- 6000 Shoreline Ct South San Francisco, CA 94080
- February 12-13, 2019 in Orlando
- Courtyard by Marriott Maitland, 1750 Pembrook Drive, Orlando, FL 32810
- May 14-15, 2019 in Chicago
- Hampton Inn Naperville, 1087 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563
- September 10-11, 2019 in Richmond
- 1551 Oakbridge Dr. Suite B Powhatan, Va 23139
- November 6-7, 2019 in Irvine, CA
- 17461 Derian Ave #100, Irvine, CA 92614
- (also available as an online course!)
Our online class is about 32 hours of material and is accessible for 90 days. You watch videos at your own pace and read a manual that you can reference in the future.
Our CRIE On-site and Online course cost $795, with $100 discounts available to IAQA members. To register, give us a call at (312) 920-9393 or click one of the following links:
To Learn More…
To learn more about the CRIE and our course, visit the following pages:
Or just give us a call at (312) 920-9393!